The Indian government has made it practically required that all natives of India should and ought to have an E-Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card fills numerous needs and has numerous advantages.
It is an immense help while applying for an international ID, the opening of another ledger, getting the annuity on schedule, dispensing of the provident store, and so forth. It has chopped down monotonous documentation and administrative work and is an acknowledged record as evidence of character and address.
Have you lost your Aadhar Card? Dread not, it is presently simple to get back the subtleties. Since the Aadhar card has turned into an essential piece of our lives and everything is connected to it, the Aadhar card has turned into a critical archive and it must have remained careful and one ought not to lose it.
Be that as it may, there are chances that you have lost it and wound up losing your card. If a wonder such as this occurs, there are ways by which you can undoubtedly recoup your card back. Along these lines, here are the means you have to pursue on the off chance that you have lost your Aadhar card or your enrolment slip.
Log on to www.uidai.gov.in and download your copy duplicate and the administration is given under the Aadhaar Online Service Header. Snap-on Retrieve Lost UID/EID tab and it will arrive you to another page.
How to Download E-Aadhar Card PDF
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth should likewise be possible to recover your lost card.
- First visit this connection: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- Aadhar Number (UID) and Enrolment Number (EID) are the two choices that are accessible on the left side.
- Select Aadhar Number (UID) and fill all the individual subtleties.
- Now enter the security code and submit.
- You will get an OTP number on your enrolled portable, notice it and confirm OTP.
- A message will come on your versatile with the Aadhar number. Presently you need to download the e-aadhar by utilizing the subtleties given underneath:
Ventures to download the Aadhar card:
- Go to the official site of Aadhar here https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select “Enrolment No”
- Enter your Full Name
- Enter your Email ID
- Submit your enlisted Mobile Number
- One Time Password will be sent to your enlisted Mobile Number
- Enter that OTP in the required box
- Click on Verify OTP
- Go ahead and download your E-aadhar card now
- To open your Aadhar card, utilize the initial four expressions of your name in capital letters and your introduction to the world years as Aadhar card secret key.
You may frequently confront issues when endeavouring to download a copy duplicate because of the absent or lost enrolment slip. Getting a delicate duplicate of Aadhar card is very simple these days. On the off chance that you have gotten your affirmation message that your Aadhar card is prepared, at that point you need not to hold up any longer. Basically, go to the given connection, enter the essential subtleties, get the OTP and after that download your e-Aadhar card. Remember to remove a print from the downloaded card for future reference.
As per the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley who as of late said that endeavours are being made to make Aadhaar the main card required to distinguish an individual, supplanting the Voter ID and the PAN card. The one of a kind recognizable proof number of Aadhaar may turn into the single personality card in future for the natives of India.